Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ultrasound !!

So we had another ultrasound today to check fluid levels and dopplers. I'm waiting on the doctors to come tell me how his dopplers looked as the tech did not tell us and I cannot tell based off the numbers. It looked iffy but again I'm not a professional so i will just wait and see. His fluid level was down again...only 1 today. Again waiting on the doctors to see what they are gonna do....I'm guessing nothing since thats their usual plan. Maybe they will just decide to deliver next week...it would only be a few days earlier :) I'm feeling great today which does not compliment the weather :( My incubators meeting starts in half an hour. I'm excited...I love talking to all the other moms in here. Well it's hard to believe we have been here a month already and it is almost gonna be bittersweet to leave. I have become quite close to a few of the nurses here. I will update later today if the doctors decide to come talk to me! Only 11 days till we meet our baby boy :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle, So baby lane is weighing in at 4 lbs now...that is awesome! He's a little fighter, and i think you are going to have your hands full with this little man! It's obvious, he already does things his way. Glad you enjoyed your Easter break with the family. I will keep praying for you guys and your little blessing. God is good. Keep your faith. You are truly one of the most amazing people i know. Lane loves you and his daddy already...he's a lucky little man! Aiden's gonna love his new little cousin. I can only imagine the mischief they will create! Rest well. Carrie Decker

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!!! that is really neat!! let me know what dr says. i love you, mom

    ReplyDelete