Saturday, April 3, 2010

Excited for Easter Weekend

Feeling a good weekend this weekend. Today mom and grandpa are coming up and bringing us some cracker barrel...yummy!!! The closest thing to home cooked food i have had for a while. Our nurse last night was the best one yet. She taught us so much stuff...like what to do if his heart rate drops to keep from having an emergency delivery. I really liked her and she reminded me of Frankie, Hussey's mom, because she was from Germany too :) A little piece of home! The weather was beautiful yesterday and I am hoping today will be much the same and I will get myself outside. Tomorrow is going to be Great!!! I'm so looking forward to a few hours away from this hospital, and a home cooked meal with some family. It may just be the best Easter yet. The countdown is on now.......16 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

I also want to add that a friend of mine I have made while in the hospital is in the need of thoughts and prayers. After being here two months, she delivered her baby Tuesday at 35 weeks. The little one weighed in at a whopping 6lbs for one so early, but was having a lot of problems breathing and was in critical condition. If you would, just send a few words to God for her to be able to bring her little one home soon, she has been through so much. Prayers have helped us and I know your prayers help others too. Many thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment