Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!!!

Happy Easter Everyone. We had a wonderful day today. Thanks to vergie and denise who hosted Easter dinner at their house this year. We were given a "pass" to leave the hospital for the day and enjoy our Easter with our family away from this hospital room. The food was Wonderful and i enjoyed sitting outside watching the kids play. It made me ready to go home :) I have been thinking about all the things i have to be thankful for. God has truly blessed me, I realize now that even when it seemed like he was punishing my family and I, he was just working his magic. Sometimes it's the things that seem the worse that turn out to be the biggest blessings. Lord thank you for all you have given me...family, friends, and everything. Hopefully the next two weeks play out simple and we have our little guy in 15 more days!

1 comment:

  1. hey guys,
    I first thought god was punising me.But then I figured it out. Good is giving lane 2 us because you and Rd are such good people that he knows that are whole famly need him and will take very best care of him, Ijust hope he is not like his grandpa.

    the very bes

    ReplyDelete