Monday, April 12, 2010

The Last Day

It's hard to belive that today is my last day pregnant. I'm meeting it with feelings of every shape and kind. Looking back this has been a difficult, unusual pregnancy that i should be more than happy to kiss goodbye, but i have embraced it and will be so sad to see it go. I know I will miss having him tucked away inside me..all to myself. LOL. Those little kicks and punches will be a memory I will hold on to forever. It's crazy, as the nurses here call it Stolkholm sydrome, but I'm gonna be a little sad to leave this place. Don't get me wrong..I am SOOOOO ready to go home, but I have made friends with many people here and I know I will miss them....they have been my family the last month here. :)
I was looking back at some of my belly pics and I will be glad to get my old body back. My belly is not over large now, but boy can you tell the difference. lol
6 weeks                                                                     35 weeks



Looking at these pictures I feel I must relinquish the fact that I HAVE gained weight... but the 10 weeks of bedrest have aided me in that. I'm am interested to see how long it takes me to get back on my feet and back to my old activity level....I'm guessing quite a while.
Well, the doctors should be coming in soon to lay down the OFFICIAL game plan for tomorrow. I will add an update to this post this afternoon to let all of you know exactly what that plan shall be. God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck kids! We will be sending all our prays for you and Lane. Roger Dale don't for get to send pictures.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! We will say our prayers for you guys tonight. We love you! Johnny & Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be the best parents that little Lane could have ever been blessed with!! You both are amazing people and I wish you all the best... I will continue to pray for you and cant wait to see you all... Love and Prayers Jennifer Thompson and Family

    ReplyDelete