Monday, April 5, 2010

Ultrasound!

We had our last growth ultrasound today. Our little guy is weighing in at four pounds now!!! He is still behind a few weeks but we never thought he would be that big! His fluid was still a five which is what it has been. It's amazing it can be that low and he still keeps going. Umbilical dopplers were still the same, I am not real sure about how they are measured so I dont have numbers. I know they are high but again not getting worse. Roger and I got to see Lane take practice breaths during the ultrasound, so sweet. It's funny he hides the lesion on his back, they worked hard to measure it but he just kept it pressed up against my bladder, he has to be stubborn in one way every time. :) Two weeks from today Roger and I will be mommy and daddy. I'm so excited, yet very scared. I know it's not gonna be easy at first not seeing him and him having to go through so much, but I can't wait to see his face and know I actually got him here ok. It's beautiful outside so I'm gonna try to drag Roger out. Only 14 days to go!

5 comments:

  1. Dani, That is great news!! Thank you for creating this blog because I am sure your Mom gets tired of me questioning her on how you are doing!! Keep your chin up and keep that faith strong and you know God will see you all through the challenges!!! Love, Penni(ur Mom's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani, I was so excited to see that baby lane is 4 lbs. You are such a good mommy already. I will continue keeping you all in my prayers. God is good. He will be faithful to you just keep the faith. Sending you a big hug. Stay strong little girl, in two weeks your baby boy will be here. Kim Lemeron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani,
    I'm so glad everything seems to be going so well right now and that baby Lane is up to 4 pounds!!!
    Keep saying your prayers and keep the faith and this little angel boy will be just fine.
    Love and prayers,Dana Rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle,
    I am so glad and thankful things are working out. God has truely blessed you and Roger. Lane is 4 pounds!! Thats really great news. He has grown! Well my prayers and faith is with you and Roger. I hope things will stay good and in thirteen days I will have another cuz!
    Love you both,
    Kallie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani,
    I'm so glad Lane is still growing! He is a fighter just like I knew he would be. I can't wait to see him! You and Roger keep up the good attitutde and everything will work out just fine. You two are awesome together and pretty soon will have a beautiful baby boy to prove it!

    Love ya,
    Aunt Tina

    ReplyDelete