Friday, April 9, 2010

New Delivery Day!!!!!

The delivery day has been moved up!!! Because of our very low fluid levels the doctors have decided to deliver our little guy on Tuesday April 13th. Only four days away! We are so excited to meet our little guy and finish this short pregnancy section of our lives. I will keep updates until Tuesday, but may not update till Wed. on his conditon. We are scheduled for c-section around 10 that morning and our little guy will go straight into surgery after birth. They have said the surgery could take up to six hours. Shall we get our five pound baby?? I'm guessing him at four and a half...we shall see who is right. Roger and I are exstatic and cannot wait...little sleep will come our way between now and then I am sure....so much to do! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just 4 days!!!!!! I will be praying for you and I will have our church pray for you too. Try to rest little mama. He will be here soon. Special prayers will be said for Baby Lane while he is in surgery. God will protect him. Keep the faith. Kim Lemeron

    ReplyDelete