Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday!

Nothing new today. Lane is still sleeping and he did well throughout the night. Roger and I are still learning the trach care and have a few more days of teaching before we get to change the trach. I am excited and nervous about the first time changing the trach. I'm just scared to death I wont get it back in but I am sure that I will. Lane is such a little ham. Last night he was just smiling and "cooing" although he is not making noise now you can see his little mouth working away. I am going to start looking for a sign language instructor as soon as I get home and settled. Lane will be able to talk eventually, but it is still a good idea  to learn and teach him. At nine months old babies can start learning sign language. Hopefully all is well today....if it is I won't be updating again until tomorrow. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Danielle,
    I'm so sorry we didn't make it to see you yesterday. We stopped by Lane's room, but you were at supper. Please know that you are in our prayers!

    Sincerely,

    Hannah McAdams
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/jeremiahmcadams

    ReplyDelete