Sunday, August 22, 2010

trach teaching.....complete

We finished our last trach changes today. Now we just have forty eight hours of parent care and then we are coming home!!!! I cannot hardly wait! It looks like Wednesday shall be the day. Lane has so much equipment to go home with now. I will be running a small hospital out of my house....just kidding. He does however have a semi full of machines: suction machine, humidification, oxygen monitor, portable oxygen, apnea, two huge boxes of supplies, and more coming on monday. We are gonna have to build another wing onto our house. Thank you everyone who prayed for Lane during this stay. We prayed hard to not have the trach, but God knew what was best and I am so glad I decided to listen. Lane is so much happier now. Bless all of you. Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear about you guys going home soon; we have the same thing at our house - so many supplies; the UPS man is one of our best friends, once a month it feels like Christmas with everything. Hang in there and again if you have any questions, please let me know.
    Carrie Holt
    Mother of Toby - SB, trach, vent, g-tube.

    ReplyDelete