Friday, August 13, 2010

trach!!!!

Lane is four months old today and Roger, the doctors, and I have decided a trach is the best option Lane has. It is not by far the ideal situation and is going to dramatically change my lifes, but we will get through it. School starts for me in one week so we are hoping to get the trach and be home by next weekend. I am looking into a home health nurse to sit with lane while i am in class. I want to take a minute to vent just a bit. Facebook drives me crazy. People always complain about their lives and how bad they are. From supper being burnt to some little highschooler talkin crap it is pitiful. People need to step back and look at their lives. There is so much worse and I am seeing it everyday and these people who will not be taking their kids home still have a smile to offer. Come on....get over it. Ok I am done. Now lane is doing good and it is killing me to be on the computer and in his room so this will be short. Prayers are needed so please continue. Thanks for the continuation of prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Will be praying for Lane and you and your husband. Keep us posted on how your little man is doing.

    ReplyDelete