Tuesday, June 29, 2010

11 weeks

Lane is now 11 weeks old and growing steady at about 10 and a half pounds. What a week we have had!!!  First off Lane is doing absoluetely amazing developmentally, he has really started smiling a bunch and he is rolling over for mommy....he wont for anyone else though...lol. He has started cooing a little but is much more content to just sit back and take it all in:) On sunday Lane laughed for the first time. I was talking about him peeing all over me and he started smiling and laughing like he knew what we were talking about....it was way too funny! Sunday was also one of the most stressful days of my life. Sunday morning Lane projectile vomited and choked on it. His heart monitor was going off and he was not breathing. It scared the crap out of me. I took him to the hospital because  I was worried about his shunt. They ran bloodwork and saw his potassium was high. They decided to lifeline him to indy by helicoptor. My heart sank as I watched them load him up and fly away then it was a mad dash to riley in indianapolis.It turned out it was just dehydration and after 24 hours we were allowed to bring him home. So in the end all is well and we are happy and playful again. I will be updating again as we are headed to riley for a ton of appointments in a few weeks. have a great 4th !!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad everything went/was okay. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete