Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Growing....

Wow I can almost cry thinking my little guy is already five weeks old today. The last few weeks have flown by way to fast. This week has been full of progress. I got registered to start back at school in August. I am so excited...I really love school. We have almost finished our trailer and are waiting for the electric company to move in. Lane is doing absolutely AMAZING. He makes little changes everyday it seems. He has started grabbing hold of everything his tiny fingers touch...including his feeding tube! He also is focusing on stuff a lot better than he had been. He really likes his grandpa Rogers big screen TV. He rolled from his side all the way to his belly the other day..it's not a complete roll but it counts for something!    It is amazing to watch his little legs kick when he is throwing a fit. Most parents feel exasperated in the middle of those big fits, and part of me does too, but I am amazed at my little boy for kicking and reacting to whatever it is making him mad. I love how much he has proved all the doctors wrong. I am so happy he is developing on time since they thought his brain was underdeveloped. He is doing so good and is truly a little miracle in every way. I take him everywhere now so I can show him off! LOL! On Thursday and Friday we are headed to Indy for a ton of doctor appointments and tests. The two big ones are the sleep and swallow study. The sleep study will tell us if he can come off the apnea monitor and the swallow study tests if he can bottle feed. We are praying so much he passes both and gets off his feeding tube this week. Please say a prayer for good results. Thanks and God Bless you all!


sleeping


he sleeps with his hands by his face


wide awake

No comments:

Post a Comment