Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A quick update!





Lane is doing awesome! He is now walking with a walker for fairly decent distances! Our little guy is starting to talk with and without his speaking valve. He is saying about 10 words regularly and most frequently we are hearing go and out. He LOVES being outside this year. This little guy is already sporting a slight farmers tan! He has been fishing a few times and is facinated with that too. We have been blessed with an awesome winter and Lane has been pretty healthy overall. We should be getting this trach out at the end of the month!!!!! We just heard yesterday and it is music to my ears! I am on cloud nine. This month is going to be busy but I am hoping that by May I will be able to devote a little more time to this blog! I apologize to my followers but hold out guys just one more month and I will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment