Thursday, October 6, 2011

an update

Here it is october and i am just now updating. O I have been so bad on my blogging! I am super busy with my FINAL year of nursing school and Lane has been busy himself. He is making leaps and bounds. First, I cannot keep track of this kid! He is crawling EVERYWHERE and is into EVERYTHING. Nothing stops this little boy and that is a miracle. We are working on pulling up and cruising and he is so very close! I am going to try to upload some videos next time. We recieved our walker this month and lane is standing at it but we are not walking yet but that is coming soon I'm sure.

Medically speaking Lane is as healthy as a horse right now. Feeding is going great and we are not using the g tube at all. We are not decannulating this fall as planned but are going to give Lane a little more time and try for this winter.

Be looking for an upcoming post about Spina Bifida Awareness. October is spina bifida awareness month so more to come!

Our walker


Look who's feeding themselve!!


standing up....


grandma's dog which lane really loves...


and the main man....


so sweet...blowing mommy a kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment