Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Six Months!!!!

Lane is six months old today!!! I can't believe I just typed that. Time has flew by oh so fast. It doesn't seem like it has been six months since I first met my little fighter. This milestone is a very special one for me and Roger. The doctors told us when Lane was born he had trisomy thirteen and wouldn't live to be six months old. Boy were they wrong. Lane is six months old and doing amazing. I remember the feeling when they told me he would not live long, at first I was mortified but then I became hopeful. Now I'm glad I set the thoughts aside for the most part and stayed confident. Lane does not have trisomy thirteen and he is expected to leave a full life. I love my baby boy and I am so thankful for him. God works miracles, I have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment